[sac-forum] [FWD: Astronomy Days at ASC Thank You]

  • From: president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:54:54 -0700

Title: March 14th Astronomy Day at ASC
Thought I'd pass this nice note from Mike George at the Arizona Science Center.  This is a wonderful way to meet the public and share our hobby with them. If you can make it (even for just one event), it would be a great way to represent SAC.

Richard Harshaw
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Owner, Brilliant Sky Observatory (Cave Creek, AZ)
www.lodestarconsultinginc.com