[sac-forum] FW: [LX200GPS] OT_Damacloid c2013 UQ4 Erupts in Halley-Like Orbit

  • From: Ray V <rvorbeck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 14:52:51 -0600

I'm not sure if this has been forwarded yet to az-observing as I stopped
receiving posts from it. This came across one of my Yahoo group sites and
should be of interest to all. Has anyone else lost connection to az-observing?
I need suggestions on getting it back.

Ray

To: drclay@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: LX200GPS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 12:10:25 -0500
Subject: [LX200GPS] OT_Damacloid c2013 UQ4 Erupts in Halley-Like Orbit

      If this is not yet on your observing list, it should be.

The rarest of solar system objects making a debut high in northern skies:

http://www.arksky.org/smf/index.php/topic,2345.0.html

------------

Dr. Clay

Arkansas Sky Observatories