[sac-forum] Re: Dirt Boulevard, was SS Clear Sky Watchers

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:17:35 -0700

O, we thank thee, Meteora, for the brave sacrifice of John.  Bless him with
good skies some other night if he gets lost on the way to Dirt Road tonight.
And we thank thee for the clear skies you shall send to us because of John's
offering.

But frankly, Goddess of the Fickle, we prefer that John find us and observe
with us under clear skies.  We beseech thee thus,

DH

  _____