[sac-forum] Cheshire Collimator to Lend?

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:06:24 -0400

A while back, I made a query for a Takahashi collimating scope, and found
somebody who will lend one to me this weekend.  Now I realized that I also need
a much less expensive Cheshire collimator.  This is the simple 1 1/4" tube with
a crosshair.

Only because I don't want to wait for a purchased collimator to be shipped next
week, I'm asking if anybody in SAC might have one that I could borrow?  I am
willing to drive to your place to pick it up.  Thanks.

Tom