[sac-forum] Call for Sketches: URSA MAJOR

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:51:37 -0400

Hi SAC Observers,

I am starting a new column in the Saguaro Skies newsletter which will
follow behind AJ's Call for Observations. It's called The Sketchbook. It
will feature sketches by SAC observers of the objects contained in the
current issue of Call for Observations.

Call for Observations, By A. J. Crayon for the May issue of Saguaro
Skies:

 Ursa Major:

 NGC3184, NGC3198, NGC2639, NGC2787, NGC3310, NGC3488 & IC 2574

So I am asking SAC observers to scan their drawings of the objects above
that they are proud of and want to have them published in the
newsletter, to a jpg file and email to me off-list at my email address
above. I will compile them for presentation in the first edition of The
Sketchbook.

Thanks in advance,

Rick R.

SAC