[sac-forum] Re: Call for Hercules

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 21:35:55 -0700

Thanks for the good info on IC4593 guys. I've had a history of trouble with
small planetaries (but who hasn't). I've tightened up all the slack in the DSCs
so it should be a little more helpful if I still can't starhope to it. Galaxy
clusters are my favorite and Abell 2151 has to be one of the finest. Now let's
see, on my 1000 Best, is that one object or 15 objects? (Or 16 objects if it's
like Scrabble?)

Jack

Jack, you might try having a printout of the field to help locate.  Once there
try some power, it will reward you nicely.  I can't wait to get your
observations of Abell2151.  I counted about 15 at Five Mile Meadow; they were
quite faint and required averted vision.

Clear skies,
aj

  Jack Jones wrote:

    I tried for IC 4593, the White-Eyed Pea, and it is a real challenge object,
and with a