[sac-forum] Re: Astronomy Weekend at AZ Science Center (19 May and 20 May 2012)

  • From: "Gene A. Lucas" <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 16:49:23 -0700

Hi Chris,

I won't be able to attend the event at the Science Center...
However, I still have the SAC display materials here at the house, and can bring those to the meeting this Friday, for pickup by someone who will be attending.

Cheers,
Gene L.

On 5/3/2012 16:29, President wrote:
All,
Mike at the Arizona Science Center is looking for volunteers.  See below.
Chris