[sac-forum] Re: Astrobyte

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dennis Tuckerman" <Dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:55:02 -0700

I'm Dennis and live in Sheffield UK.  I'm trying to download the =
Astrobyte Software as I believe this what I need (I do a lot of lunar =
observing as I live in a large city).  I know one of your members (Ron =
from Idaho?) wrote the software.  I can get to his Web Site and it will =
let me look at screenshots of Astrobyte, but when you click download you =
just get a blank page.  Can you help please, or point me to some similar =
(inexpensive) software.

Hello from this side of the pond, Dennis.....

I do not know the answer to your questions, but I will post to the =
discussion list and see if someone there can help.   Can anyone on SAC =
Forum help this nice fellow?  He's at Dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy New Year to you as well,=20
Thad Robosson
SAC=20