[sac-forum] Re: Antenna's Sunday and Monday nights

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:21:57 -0700

I just shut things down at the observatory. It was windy, and cold, all the time, up here in Dewey. Not very comfortable, even in the shelter of an observatory. Luckily, the star I was working on was doing was high enough so that the drop down shutter that wasn't dropped down prevented the wind from shaking the telescope. Otherwise, I would have had to quit early in the evening.

Stan

On 2/13/2010 7:41 PM, AJ Crayon wrote:
Steve, the weather report does indicate wind from 5 to 10 mph, but did not indicate if it would taper off or quit. Hope it does around midnight if not before.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ

----- Original Message ----- From: <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>