[sac-forum] Re: [AZ-Observing] 5 Mile Meadow

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:32:38 -0700

Joe, you'll find Steve Coe already there.  He left this morning.

As it stands now I will wait until Friday to depart, presuming the winds will stay at the predicted 20 to 30 mph for the next few days. Don't want my scopes out in that. It appears the weather system will take that long to depart. This being the case my new plan is to stay through Sunday night departing for home on Monday.

Any takers?  Any givers??

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph R. Goss" <k7jrg@xxxxxxx>