[sac-forum] ATM meeting Tuesday

  • From: "Paul Lind" <pulind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:44:06 -0700

Hello SAC ATMers and Astro-Imagers,

We will have our regular ATM meeting on Tuesday the 6th at my shop starting at
6 PM, or when youn can get here.  Bring a project or just come and share in the
BS.

LOCATION:  210 W. Tierra Buena Lane, Phoenix:  That's about 1 mile south of
Bell Rd and 1/2 mile west of 7th St.  Local streets don't go through.
Coming up 7th St from the south, turn west on Coral Gables (which is 1 mile S.
of Bell or 1 mile N. of Thunderbird).  Go 1/2 mile west and turn north (right)
on Central Av.  Continue three blocks north and turn west again (left) on
Tierra Buena.  Go one full block, then we're in the second house on the right.
My red Tahoe is usually in front and there may be some scopes in the driveway.
 Alternatively, from the 101 north of here, take 7th street south about 3 miles
to Coral Gables, then west as above.

Give us a call if you can't find us.
See ya,

Paul Lind