[sac-forum] ATM Meeting this coming Tuesday, Jan. 6th.

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Announce" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:38:16 -0700

Hello all,
Well, after a break in December, the ATM meeting is back this Tuesday, Jan.
6th, around 6:30ish.

What is the ATM meeting?  (HINT: you can't withdraw cash...)

The ATM (Amateur Telescope Making) meeting is essentially a meeting of the
minds regarding telescope making/modifying.  But more importantly, it is a
meeting to which one may bring a project with them and use the facilities at my
shop. (I have all kinds of tools here;  Hand ones, electric ones, normal ones,
tiny ones, big ones, noisy ones, quiet ones, and even tools that actually do
things.)  As such, you are welcome to bring in that scope (or astro related
object), and we can help you attach that new astro-gizmo that you got for Xmas.
 But even if you don't have any new astro-gizmos or a scope with a problem,
stop in anyway and try your hand at telling us the  incredible stories of your
astro-adventures.  Heck, one guy says he even saw the cosmic background
radiation AND dark matter in a 4" f/4.5 from a local shopping mall parking lot.
(but admits he had to use averted vision and hold his toungue just right....)

Anyhow, whether you can top that or not, feel free to show up.  Here's the
directions....

My shop, Precision Guitar, is located at 4442 N. 7th Ave, suite # 6.
Specifically, this is the SOUTHWEST corner of the STOPLIGHTED intersection at
7th Ave and Campbell.  (Campbell is 1/2 mile SOUTH of Camelback, and 1/2 mile
NORTH of Indian School)  The suite on the end sports a large "Allied Cabinet
Refinishing" sign on the front of the facade.  We are further in (west) at
suite 6.

If you need help finding it, or just have a question about the meeting, please
call my cell at 602-826-0328.

See you there!

Thad Robosson