[sac-forum] ATM Meeting this Tuesday....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 07:37:46 -0700

Hello All,
Please excuse the bone-headed late announcement,  last week was Twilight
Zone-ish.

Once again, it's ATM group time.  This Tuesday, October 7th at 6:30ish.
For those not familiar, the group meets to discuss telescope making/modifying,
and get help with projects you may be short on experience or tools to complete
on your own.  I have pretty much a full wood shop with metal working tools to
boot, so someone should be able to help you out.  Even if you show up without
a project in tow, you're sure to engage in some good conversation.  I'll even
keep the
radio on for the California election results!

The meeting is held at...

Precision Guitar
4442 N. 7th Ave, #6

This is 7th Ave and Campbell.  We are in the office complex on the South West
corner at the STOPLIGHT at 7th ave and Campbell.
Lost?  Call me at 602-826-0328

Hope to see you here,
Thad

Thad Robosson
Double star enthusiast
Member Saguaro Astronomy Club
ATM group chairman
Owner/operator Twin Points Observatory
33 27 N, 112 19 W
Phoenix, Arizona, USA

The use of your 'delete' key is authorized...