[sac-forum] 5MM - weather update

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:56:41 -0700

From the latest weather report at 3:30pm today, it looks like this trip will be
clouded, and 10% chance of precipitation, out.  I'm holding out for a change in
the forecast but am not hopeful - at all.  Actually I'd consider a one niter
there if the weather were clear, but such doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm going to wait on contacting Lil Stinker and the Forest Ranger about our
camping trip until and unless the forecast changes.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ