[sac-forum] Re: 5 mile meadow

  • From: <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:15:43 -0700

I have it down as June 19 - 21.
A few days ago, Steve Coe and I were discussing whether we wanted to (also?)
try May 25 - 27. Yes, those are week days Mon-Wed. But Mon is a holiday
(memorial day) and we would be going up as the weekend warriors are coming
home. Plus, it avoids the monsoon. Might be an option / additional outing if
enough people could take time off to go.

Jimmy Ray