[sac-forum] 2007 RASC Observer's Handbook

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:46:38 -0700

It was recently brought to my attention that perhaps only making an
announcement at a SAC meeting didn't allow all members the opportunity to get a
copy of the '07 RASC Observer's Handbook. They are $20 and should be available
in early December.
I don't need any money up front, just a commitment that you'll take one. As of
this writing I have 10 books available.

I will be unable to attend this year's Christmas party, but can probably make
arrangements for another member to deliver the books and collect the monies.
That is, assuming they arrive by the 9th.

If you would like a copy, please reply to me off-list and I'll add your name to
the list.

Peter