[sac-forum] 2006 RASC Handbooks

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC -- The List" <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:53:56 -0700

Hello all,

I have the 2006 RASC Observer's Handbooks, but I also have a small
logistical problem. Meeting night for both SAC and EVAC in November is the
18th. It's election night at EVAC, coupled with the fact that the EVAC
meeting is a 4 mile roundtrip compared to 50 for the SAC meeting... so...
unfortunately I will not be at the SAC meeting on this night, but will
certainly hold onto your book until I can make delivery.
Or perhaps a kind and trustworthy soul would like to provide assistance by
making the books available at the November meeting and collecting the
monies?

Here are the folks (both SAC and EVAC members) who have not yet received
their copy:
Jim Waters
Willy Russo
Gerry Rattley