[sac-board] Re: When is the November SAC Meeting?

  • From: "Prause, Mitchell F (Middle Market + UW Support)" <mitch.prause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 10:56:11 -0400

Chris, both Ricks & Peter,
Since I schedule the room, I pay attention to this.  The original
calendar from Rick T showed the meeting on 11/23.  Someone pointed out
that is Thanksgiving weekend so it was decided to move it to 11/16.  The
room is reserved for 11/16, not that it matters because they are
clueless as to when or if we are there.  But I agree that 11/30 is
probably the better date given that the new moon is 11/13.  The meeting
is pretty much scheduled during prime viewing, kind of a mess-up.  So
let's determine when the speaker is scheduled, and if the 16th, we may
want to ask if he/she is flexible for the 30th.  The room reservation is
not a hang-up whatever the date.
Mitch