[sac-board] Time for next meeting, please

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:13:01 -0700

Hello board;

Please let me have 4 minutes after everyone has shown off all their eclipse
photos, right before the break.

I will have some CD's to distribute to anyone willing to double check the
double stars in the next release of the SAC double star database.  I want to
make a short announcement about what we have done so far and get with anyone
who is willing to help out.  I need it right before the break so people will
gather round for a short talk on what needs to be done.

So, pencil me in for right before the break;

Steve Coe