[sac-board] Re: Tentative SAC Speakers List Published

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:59:49 -0700

Tom,

Here's input from my written down notes:

Nov-85 No Speaker - (Election of SAC Officers only)
Apr-91 Dr. David (?) Berstein (SP?), ASU - Cosmology
Jul-91 Rick Rotramel/Jeff Charles, SAC - Total Eclipse Report from Matzatlan
Jul-97 AJ Crayon, SAC - E400 Slides, Cygnus
Feb-99 Jeff Metcalf, (fill in club here) - Observe Mars!
Nov-01 Steve Coe, SAC - All About Filters
Oct-02 David Healy, (fill in club here) - Astrophotography

I'll look to try to fill in the holes as requested below, tonight.

Rick R.
SAC

http://members.cox.net/tpolakis/clubs/SAC_speakers.html