[sac-board] T-Shirt Prelim Results

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:32:41 -0700

We sold 49 of 60 MM T-shirts at the Marathon and 31 of 40 Sentinel
T-shirts so far. 49 MM shirts were sold at the Marathon and 10 Sentinel
shirts were sold there, 2 at the EVAC meeting and 19 at the SAC meeting.

With the ALL-AZ shirt (of which we sold all 50), we now have three
examples of various designs, colors, and brands/qualities for what this
vendor can do and what we want our new Club T-shirt to be. I'll bring
them and we can make some decisions at the next board meeting.

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Public Events
Lunar List Awards and