[sac-board] Summer School Astronomy

  • From: "Peggy Kain" <pegsi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:28:44 -0700

  WANTED:

  An individual who has both a handmade telescope and a commercially built
telescope to donate ONE HOUR ONLY of mid-day time to a summer high school
astronomy class.  Students are eager beginners, ages 16-18 with a basic
knowledge of astronomy.  They would like to know about the telescopes, the
optics, and view any daytime objects such as the sun with filters as well as
any astrophotography the user might wish to share.  Class meets every day from
11:30 am to 2:30 pm at North High School, 1101 E. Thomas Road, Phoenix.  This
is my summer school class and I welcome your participation.

  You may contact me on my cell phone at  602 - 300 - 3900.

  Thank you,
  Peggy
  Dr. Peggy Kain, SAC