[sac-board] Suggested Membership form and backpage changes

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 00:29:35 -0700

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:10:34 -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:

> Rick, please update the newsletter's Membership Services Form to reflect a
> new price for name badges of $7.50.
>
> The latest bill from the name plate company has an announcement that
> shipping and handling is increasing by 50 cents (to $2) effective July
> 1st.

I just got a SAC Membership Services form in the mail with "Indivdual
Membership" checked, but it was for a change of address.  Please allow
none of the "Memberships" to be selected.

Also please change the "Newsletter Membership" to "Newsletter
Subscription".  We don't have "membership" for newsletter-only
subscriptions.

On the back page (last page), please move or remove the SAC web site
address from the bottom of the folded page.  The printed copy I received
had the machine address encoding over-printing this (the entire bottom
inch of the folded newsletter was used by sorting machine printing).