[sac-board] Re: Sketchy info

  • From: "Prause, Mitchell F. (Spec Cas Risk Svcs UW Suppo)" <mitch.prause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:32:21 -0500

Hey Peter,
I don't know if you are the one to go to but I have a couple treasurer
problems that may be coming from the website, both having to do with a
membership application that may reside there.  I tried to find it on the
site but couldn't, but several people have sent me an incorrect app for
renewal so maybe that is where they are finding it.  Here are my
problems:
        1.  The incorrect app shows my address at 8411 W. Foothill and
that is incorrect.  My neighbor brings me those envelopes but I told him
I'd get that changed.  The correct address is 8441.
        2.  We need to delete the information regarding subscriptions
for Astronomy & S&T.  I'm no longer directly involved in that, but give
the members the club numbers and instructions so they can do that
themselves.  This would work: "Subscriptions to Astronomy and Sky &
Telescope are available at a reduced rate.  Contact Mitch Prause
(mitch.prause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) for instructions."  Currently I'm getting
checks that include payment for magazines and I have to return them.

So, if you can help me (or not), let me know???
Thanks,
Mitch