[sac-board] Re: SAC's 2004 Schedule: First Draft

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 14:53:06 -0700

Paul, a quick look at my 2004 calendar indicates March 20th would be optimal
date for the Messier Marathon, so let's lock in that date!  Took a look at
Deep Sky Meeting dates and they too look good, I try to make them during the
odd numbered months just ad you have done.

Good job; look like we will have another full calendar of events for next
year.

aj