[sac-board] Re: SAC Roster - Yes or No

  • From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:29:42 -0700

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:10:10 -0700, Thad Robosson wrote:

> Forgive me for not having my notes with me at the board meeting, but we
> had plenty of time,
> why didn't you bring it up then?

I put it on the agenda as a reminder.  The discussion about the amendment
to the constitution that I'm helping to write completely overshadowed
this subject.  I did not recall it until I saw my agenda request.

> Now on to the topic....What has been done before regarding this?  Wasn't
> the roster posted
> online and any member who wanted it could get it?

Because if it's online, it's available to spammers.  Home names,
addresses, phone numbers, and E-mail addresses.  That's why it's been
E-mailed directly to members.  9/1/2004 was the last version (there was a
9/20 version, but I'm not sure who got copies of that).