[sac-board] SAC Roster E-mailing [officer vote]

  • From: Paul Dickson <treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:02:46 -0700

I want to E-mail a copy of the latest SAC roster on, or before, February
28th.   I need the approval of two other SAC officers to use the SAC
database for this.

The roster will contain everyone who is a member right now.  If the rest
of board consider it warranted, I could E-mail it to only those members
who have renewed (still members after March 1st).

As of today, 29% of the membership still hasn't renewed, but I have been
getting one or two renewals in the mail each day since Monday.  This is 27
individuals and 5 families who haven't renewed.  We are currently $836
short of our budget goal.

I guess next week I should create an E-mail reminder directed to those
who may have forgotten.  I was going to wait until April, but I'd like to
get this over with as soon as possible.