[sac-board] Members Missing from Club Database

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:00:25 -0700

The following members paid last year and were never entered into the club
database:

        Mike Loftus     4/18    $28 + S&T
        John Clark      6/08    $21 + S&T
        Robert Smith    4/06    $28

I received E-mail from Mike because he was getting renewal notices from
S&T. :-)  I then went back through the receipt book to the beginning.

They are in the receipt book, but not in my database.  I don't think we
sent them any newsletters.

So I want to extend their SAC memberships for one year at no cost to them.