[sac-board] Re: May meeting minutes -- Correction

  • From: "Gene A. Lucas" <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 01:53:40 -0700

No, I did not say that (I hope!)  The Heritage Square Parking Structure is
only about 1/2 block north of Washington Street on 5th Street.

Heading one way West on Washington Street, as you turn the corner (right) to
the North from Washington Street onto 5th Street (one way North), the AZ
Science Center is on the NE corner.  The next building on your right going
north is the Phoenix History Museum. Then the second building on your right
is the Heritage Square Parking structure.

Do NOT try to park in the B.O.B. parking structure (located on the south
side of Washington across from the AZ Science Center), as we are told (by
the Science Center people) that there is a ball game on Saturday, and
parking at the BOB will be very expen$ive and restricted. (And evidently not
validated by the Science Center.)

Hope to see you at the Science Center on Saturday, May 15th.

Gene Lucas
(17250)