[sac-board] Holiday party

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:31:18 -0700

I am putting this on sac board first, so any problems can be discussed before a
formal announcement is made.  Unless there are real problems, the SAC Holiday
party will be at Olga and David Fredericksen's home on Saturday, Dec. 6th.
Shall we start around 7:30 like the meetings?
If I don't hear any devastating feedback, that is how it will be.

The usual potluck with the club supplying soda, ice and some chips.

I will get in touch with a couple of people who have been nice enough to supply
some party gifts for the drawing.  Mr. Telescope and Starizona.

Sounds like a great time;
Steve Coe

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org