[sac-board] Re: Fwd: Inquiring about saguaroastro.org

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:26:19 +0000

Board,

I received something like this, maybe the same one, addressed to me recently. I
ignored and deleted it. I figure if it is really that important they would keep
trying. But I haven't received another email like it again, yet.

So maybe they are going down the line of contacts on the website. Maybe it is a
"phishing" email.

Rick R.
SAC