[sac-board] Re: [Fwd: Astronomy materials]

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:46:22 -0700

> I agree with Rick.  There are just too many scams going on using the
Internet as a vehicle.  They so often play on the "oh, isn't that too bad"
side of human nature.  We could probably find a school in metro Phoenix that
would do a lot with our old astronomy books, magazines and equipment, rather
than ship them all the way to South America.
> Steve Coe

Hey All,

I didn't get the original messages, but I can catch the drift from Steve's
reply.  I agree...Let's keep it local, or at least in the state....

Thad