[sac-board] Fw: StarConn, June 5, 2004

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 02:40:14 -0700

Perhaps Thad should upldate Sky&Tel's info about our club.

        -Paul

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 21:16:31 -0400
From: "Tom Karpf" <Tom@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: StarConn, June 5, 2004

This daylong, astronomy 'convention' is held at 150 Science Center
Auditorium, Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut. Speakers for
this year=92s event will include Dr John Andrews: Chair Dept.of Physics, Un=
iv.
Of Illinois, 'Cosmic String Theory', Dr. Ed Moran, Wesleyan University,
'Chandra X-Ray Observations', Dr. Robert Ferl, University of Florida, 'Life
To Mars', and our Keynote Speaker: Z. Nagin Cox, Deputy Team Chief -
Spacecraft/Rover Engineering Flight Team  MER projects, NASA-JPL, 'Roving
the Red Planet'.

We would very much appreciate it if you could share this information with
other members of your organization.

For more information, please see our web page at
http://www.innovativesolu.com/asgh/starconn/StarConn.htm.

You have received this email because you have information about your
organization posted at http://skyandtelescope.com/resources/organizations/.

Thank you.

Thomas Karpf
Secretary of the Astronomical Society of Greater Hartford
karpftj@xxxxxxxxx