[sac-board] Re: Fw: SACnews February Issue

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:22:54 -0700

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:57:06 -0700, jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes you may. Is it POP-3? I'm fed up with Dell/MSN which is a non-POP3 AOL
> type site in disguise. I've had a year free with the new computer and it
> wasn't worth it.

> > May I suggest www.cybertrails.com?  They are local and they actually
> > answered the phone when I called about a support question.  The first
> > month is free, then $14.95/month.
> >
> >     -Paul

Yes to POP3.  I don't use their mailbox except to gather their billing
info, but it works.

I run Linux, but the set up was very standard.  They were some caveats to
my connecting, but they were specific to Linux.  Other users (you) should
have no trouble connecting with Windows.  You may want to talk to Chris
Schur since he's been using then longer than I (8 weeks for me).