[sac-board] Re: Friday's Meeting Announcement

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:36:19 -0700

A more polite reminder would be a postcard. The more I think about it the
more I'd prefer not to do it this way. Anyone who knows me know how I feel
about the whole PC issue, but like it or not it's here and it isn't going'
away anytime soon and we need to be mindful.  I'll lay odds that someone
will get bent out of shape over this. I frankly do not wish to try to
straighten them out. It'll cost less than $20.00 to send out postcards. I'm
quite certain those who haven't renewed know it.

Put a friendly Generic reminder in the Meeting announcement & I'll do the
same for the NL.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews