[sac-board] Re: Faq's-n-Maps

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:38:22 -0700

> Hey all;
> I updated the FAQ page & created the start of the Maps section, I
need/want to get/create better maps for some of the sites. But it's started.
If you have any comments or better details that should be incorporated
please state them here or send me an attachment direct.

Maybe we could throw a in a link to a satellite shot of the area?  We could
add a mark to the pic to point out the site.  It'd be like MapQuest, only a
real photo from above.  This might be a little easier for everyone to
follow.

I'll see if I can find anything in the near future, but if someone beats me
to it, I won't whine about it.

Thad