[sac-board] FW: [FWD: Tour of DCT]

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:08:15 -0700

Board, the following was emailed to my President=E2=80=99s mail box on =
our GoDaddy server and I wanted to pass it to you. This needs rapid =
consideration by the board=E2=80=94before our next general meeting. I =
don=E2=80=99t think we need to call a board meeting to decide on it as I =
think that can be done here as all active board members (and those =
interested in the club=E2=80=99s operation) are already on the email =
list. (Mitch, if you get TWO copies of this note, it is because you are =
already on the Board distribution list.  If you only get ONE copy, let =
me know so I can have Paul Dixon set  you up as a member on the list.)

=20

Please look this over and make comments to me via a general reply so all =
can see it.  I for one would like to see us try to do this weekend trip =
in September (October at the very latest).  What say you?

=20

I am thinking of a one-day up/and/back trip so no overnights are needed =
(unless some folks wanted to for some reason), thus keeping our costs =
down to a reasonable level.

=20

=20

=20