[sac-board] Re: FW: 100 Hours of Astronomy Event(s)

  • From: "SkyWatcher" <skywatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:59:47 -0700

David, et al.

Just an FYI....

There are a number of 100 Hours of Astronomy events in Arizona already
listed;

April 3rd Stargazing at Spur Cross Recreation Area in Cave Creek
April 4th two planetarium programs at the Challenger Space Center in Peoria
April 4th Stargazing at the Challenger Space Center in Peoria

The two stargazing events include a multi-media presentation on the night
sky and upcoming astronomical events, plus all attendees with digital
cameras will be able to photograph the moon and Saturn through the
telescopes.

Tony La Conte

Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(623) 979 - 1393