[sac-board] FTP Access to Saguaroastro.org

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:03:49 -0500

Hi all,

Twice in the past month I have attempted to contact Stan via e-mail regarding
my updated list of speakers.  It is already formatted in html, and would simply
write over this file.

http://saguaroastro.org/content/SAC_Speakers.htm

Stan has obviously become very busy, as he has not replied, nor uploade my
attachment to the site.  Steve Coe and I made an attempt to ftp to it with no
luck.

This leads to the question as to who is Stan's backup for controlling the
saguaroastro.org site.  It seems like my request could not be an more simple,
yet a month has elapsed with no action.

Any chance we can resolve this issue independent of a Board meeting?  Thanks.

Tom