[sac-board] Re: Envelopes

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 18:34:58 -0700

Joe, OUCH;o))  How did I ever get that mixed up????  Don't know what I was
thinking.  Back when I was in Louisiana the U.S. Postage stamp could be affixed
anywhere on the side with an address.

Guess if one can get east - west mixed up, astronomically, one can do the same
terrestrially;o))

Thanks for being first to point this out,
aj