[sac-board] Re: Draft Amendment to SAC's Constitution and Bylaws

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:18:53 -0400

 This should be looked over by an attorney for our own good.
And also not that the observing sites should also be informed of this
agreement. The Flat Iron site is especially important due to the owners have
not given us permission to observe there. I will inform the membership about
the conversion of the two attornies that own the Flat Iron site.

> From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/04/28 Thu PM 01:59:20 EDT
> To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sac-board] Re: Draft Amendment to SAC's Constitution and Bylaws
>
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:12:52 -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:
>
> > C. Insurance and Waivers
>
> I think I meant release rather than waiver.
>
>       -Paul

Andrew Goodwin