[sac-board] Re: Board meeting before Friday's meeting

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 05:16:33 -0700

No Problem, Peter.  I didn't figure you'd be there anyway.  So, looks like Rick
has the newsletter done.  When/where can I meet you?

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

> Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:10:41 -0700
> From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sac-board] Re: Board meeting before Friday's meeting
>
> I will not be at the SAC meeting this month. It's one of those meeting
> conflict nights; EVAC is a 4 mile roundtrip, SAC is 60.
> Peter
>
> Steve D. wrote:
> > Hi Gang,
> >    I'd like to call a board meeting at 6:30 before Friday's meeting.
> >
> >   On the agenda will be a request for a report from the Public Outreach
> > Commitee on progress or plans, and a review of board positions and
> > responsibilities.
> >
> >   Please let me know if you're available and will attend.  Thanks.Steve
> > DodderPresident, Saguaro Astronomy ClubDirector, Stone Haven Observatory
> > fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman
> > Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are.  Start here.
> > http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008

Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108587394/direct/01/