[sac-board] Board Meeting Agenda

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:23:18 -0700

All,

This Friday we will have a Board meeting immediately preceding the regular
meeting. IF anyone has any items for the agenda, please let me know so we
can schedule time. Remember, you do not need to be a member of the board to
attend. In fact I encourage any interested members to attend and express
your view on any topic we discuss. While board members will have the only
votes, it is important that we hear what the membership's views are so we
can make informed decisions.

Currently I have the following for discussion:

1)      SAC's Participation in Astronomy Magazine's "Out of This World"
Award for Public outreach. This is a $2500.00 award sponsored By Astronomy
for the club that demonstrates excellence in astronomy outreach programming.
I'd like to discuss how Sac can best present itself for this award. Please
see http://www.astronomy.com/asy/default.aspx?c=a&id=4047 for the details &
rules. Anyone interested in helping with this, your attendance at the board
meeting would be appreciated.

If anyone has any other items for the boards consideration, please let me
know off list and I'll add it to the agenda.

Till Friday

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews