[sac-board] Re: Astronomy Day Support from SAC

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:09:06 -0700

Astronomy Week was supposed to come up at the last Board mtg but no one
could remember that issue. Sorry again for the short notice, if I'd heard
about it a week ago I woulda toldja a week ago. She called me yesterday
which she realized was late but it may have been because of no perceived
availability on our part. Solar telescopes are needed both days, not just
Sunday. I know they are out there cuz I sold you the film.

Jack