[sac-board] Aol & newsletter@saguaroastro.org

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:18:07 EST

All,
Sorry if some of you get this twice, but I wanted to maximize the number of
folks who get it. Anyway, since I use AOL as my main ISP, I can't directly
access the new e-mail accounts that have been set up for board members &
committee
chairs. I can get to it from OK, but to minimize the inconvenience, I have
set it to forward to my regular mail address at saguaroastro@xxxxxxxx I've
tested this and it will work, but please be mindful of the following:
Replies will come from saguaroastro@xxxxxxx, NOT newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just an FYI type of thing.

Please send newsletter related items to the new address only. Do not copy the
AOL address or I'll get it twice. Private or non newsletter related e-mails
should go to the AOL address.

Anyway hope this helps and thanks to Bob & Stan for making us look
professional.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club