[sac-board] Announcements for meeting on Friday

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:13:18 -0700

Howdy board;

I have an announcement for the Novice Group meeting on Feb. 18th at
Flatiron.  Also a presentation of an award to Rick Rotrammel.  And =
third, I
would like to give a short (5-7 min) presentation about astronomy books. =
will set out Night watch, Burnham's, DSOG, Skiff and a few others that =
folks
can look through.  This "back to basics" presentation will be a set up =
for
the Novice Group meeting at Flatiron.

Rick, if you will make me the last announcer, I will lead that into the
presentation of the award and the short talk.  Whole thing will be 12 to =
15
minutes, tops.

This is asking for time to do all that at the meeting;
Steve Coe