[sac-board] An Invitation

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: ggifford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 23:24:21 EST

Dear Senator Giffords:

On behalf of the Saguaro Astronomy Club, I'd like to invite you to our next
meeting on Friday, April 18th at 7:30 PM. to thank you for your sponsorship
and support of SB 1218. Our membership has been active in supporting this
much needed legislation and we'd like the opportunity to discuss with you the
status of the bill and how we may continue to help the fight to keep our
skies dark.

We meet at Grand Canyon University at 33rd Ave & Camelback Rd. in rm. 105 of
the Fleming Bldg. We would be honored if you could attend. Please let me know
if your schedule will allow you to come.

Best Regards,
Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club