[sac-board] All Arizona Messier Marathon Stuff

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:59:53 -0700

Board,

The official result of the 2015 All Arizona Messier Marathon have been
posted to the event's Face book page and submitted to The NL editor for
publication in the upcoming issue.

I have also place the order for the Plaques, Hopefully, they will be ready
before the next Meeting, It'll be close, and I'll keep you posted for time
to make the presentations if they come in.

Jack& Michael, I copied you on the email to the engraver. Jack, they should
send an invoice shortly, please take care of it as soon as possible to
increase our chance of getting them in before the meeting.

Still need to print up the Certificates and then it's on to next year.

Thanks for all your support.

Rick Tejera

Saguaro Astronomy Club

www.saguaroastro.org