[sac-board] Acquiring a telescope for class

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:18:49 -0700

        -Paul

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:19:17 -0700
From: "Gabriel Sandoval" <GSandoval@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Acquiring a telescope for class

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Gabriel Sandoval  I am a Social Studies Teacher at Wilson
Charter High School in Phoenix, who is looking to acquire a telescope.
We are in the process of studying Galileo's Discovery at the same time
we are living in historic times with Mars positioning itself so close.
We are hoping if an organization can donate a telescope, if not, we have
a budget of 100 dollars to spend.

Most of our students are low income and have never been exposed to
these types tools and technology, this would make a tremendous impact on
them and their  education.

Any information would help
Sincerely, Mr. Gabriel Sandoval, Social Studies WHS