[sac-board] Re: [AZ-Observing] Sunday at Cherry Rd.

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:55:32 -0700

NOTICE TO ALL:

7/15/01 Sunday morning as we were leaving the Cherry Rd site, the friendly
rancher dude stopped by about 9 and was very incensed that the gate was
open. I noticed that this time the gate stayed open all night, unlike last
month and all times before when we kept it closed. If we want to continue
using the site and avoid being lectured to by people in cowboy hats, I
suggest we go back to opening and closing the gate for every arrival and
departure!  Let's please make that the policy from now on and could you help
pass the word to those not getting this message.

Thx!

Jack Jones
President - SAC
Spicastar@xxxxxxx